Our Detailed Business Plan goes more in depth in your business strategy, helping you to create a more detailed structure for your personal and business objectives. We will brain storm with you about your business ideas, keeping an eye on the future and discussing what you can start doing now or do better. This plan will delve further into your goals and objectives by asking five key questions
- What are your business and personal goals – looking at both the business and personal strengths and challenges
- How will you achieve these goals – looking at the processes and plans that need to be in place to deliver your objectives
- What are the opportunities for your business ideas/growth – how will you exploit these opportunities
- What is your time frame to achieve these objectives – setting realistic, achievable goals with due regard for your business obligations for tax and accounting
- How will you measure your success – identifying what success means to you by looking at you the standards against which your success will be measured whether personal or business.